Thursday, December 27, 2012

I don't have any pictures this month because of all the many decorating jobs I had this month and last.  We did give out several quilts and are praying for healing and God's will in the lives of those folks.  Two are very young children and special love is being sent down
from above to them.
I do want to say that this ministry was started because God said so.  I went thru breast cancer in 2003 & 2004 and those of you who have been there know what I mean when I
say it's a over-whelming time.  After that time, I started a little quilting and after the first quilt, I knew that thru a cancer camp here in Jackson County, I needed to make quilts for other people going thru cancer.  The first year after we got quite a few quilts finished,  we gave over 100 quilts to cancer patients and St. Judes; that was 2011.  This year, we gave over 50; all to local folks.
Cancer doesn't leave any of us untouched; so if you live in Jackson County, MS.  Please contact me so I can get a quilt to whomever is facing this terrible dease.  I pray each quilt will bless those who receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment